Friday, November 21, 2008

Countdown with Ken Lovett



It's countdown to graduation. I have several pages left to complete my final project. In the weeks following, I will begin addressing local marketing issues by making use of the things I've learned in my M.B.A. program. Overall, it has been a positive experience. I now see the world in a much different light. I see ways to validate creativity in business, and I have an understanding of how marketing should apply to new ideas.

Supply Chain Management is normally perceived as a production or manufacturing profession. However, it has more to do with marketing than most would suspect. As I begin my new direction with this blog, I will try to develop more comprehensive entries that look deeply into local, and sometimes global, brands from the eyes of a marketing/supply-chain professional. I think you will find this to be an interesting perspective, and I look forward to having dialogue with those who respond.

No comments:

Post a Comment