Saturday, October 30, 2010

What Each Day Brings

Lately, I've given in to the moment - taking what it gives me and giving whatever I have. At a time when I need a new goal, new focus, my life has been filled with "stop and smell the roses" moments. Just when I think my personal resources have been exhausted, I find little blessings in knowing I have a great deal to contribute to the needs of others and this world. And ironically, I, for a brief moment, feel satisfied.

This has nothing to do with business or branding, and everything to do with leadership - listening, understanding, and the capacity to serve and grow. Trust me, it's right in front of you. Seize it!

The Technology Access Center is an organization that is making a difference in the Nashville area. I am grateful to be a part of the team and family. I encourage everyone to consider supporting those who support and need you in ways not easily understood.

No comments:

Post a Comment