Wednesday, December 29, 2010

A New Year, With New Rules

I'll get straight to the point for this post. I have three new rules for myself, and everyone I deal with:


  1. Give it the proper definition
  2. Tell the truth
  3. It's okay

I'm ready for a year of better revenue and profits. I'm ready for new clients and new ventures. It's time to get to business. I've wasted a considerable amount of time in the past few years on ventures and projects that have led to the land of no-where. It's time to be about the business of making money.

As for my new rules, it's a way to keep things on the up-and-up - to be honest with all parties involved. I've been fooled by people saying they are "business-savvy", "ready to make that money", and even "experts in their field". My new rules should take care of these expensive mistakes.

Please look forward to better posts from me, and information that will help you understand the world of business and supply-chain management, which all falls back on marketing and branding.

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment