Monday, May 28, 2012

Random Thoughts

I really don't have anything to post today. Rather, I have a small window of time, with not much to do. I could use this time to study for comps, catch up on work, or take care of some things around the house. Instead, I think I will do some exploring today, and reflect on some things I have experienced lately.

I guess the most important thing I have to report to you centers on losing my good friend this past week. His passing away has reminded me how much I haven't done, or paid attention to in life. Not in the way that people come to the same realization after a funeral to do better and connect more with family. I'm talking about realizing how the time is now to make an attempt to change lives on a mass scale. I'm not sure what my contribution will be to the world, but this situation has me thinking about making a meaningful run toward an extremely high level of success - professionally, personally, and spiritually.

Look your friends square in the eye today, and tell them how much you appreciate their presence in your life, and what it means to your journey. And then, leave it at just that - nothing more.

As much as I always say "it is what it is", for the first time in my life, I am struggling to say it today.

Go out and make a difference!

No comments:

Post a Comment