Saturday, July 13, 2013

What Do I Want to Do?

I sit at a conference on continuous improvement torn about my feelings about my conditions, my choices, and the road ahead. As I get closer to completing my dissertation, along with other accomplishments, I am confronted with a wider road, but limited fuel.

I will keep this short, as I am uncomfortably typing on an iPad. I want to do the following:


  • Lead a large organization/institution in the name of change and innovation
  • Become a major contributor to the science of administration
  • Become more obsessive with health and wellness
  • Find the space and environment to become more spiritually disciplined and refined
  • Develop future leaders
  • Speak Spanish and Mandarin
  • Engage in Lean and/or Six Sigma
  • Live in a home that supports and energizes my quest to be a great leader and thinker
  • Become a player in philanthropy
  • Become a power broker in business and politics
  • Be necessary on a global scale

1 comment:

  1. This post is incredibly inspirational. You helped me find something inside myself that I didn't know I had. To know you feel the way I do is refreshing in an amazing way.

    Also, I believe you have already accomplished many of those things.

    ReplyDelete