Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Getting It Back

So yesterday's post was pretty random - just now thinking about it. I don't think I have anything that would be more coherent today, more randomness. The important thing is my recovery, post-dissertation, to begin writing and expressing again.

I have a few goals and readjustments to attack in the next few months. One, I need to rethink my leadership roles for certain boards. I am looking for quality engagement, and must resign from a few. As for my career, I need to get ready to begin working with my career coach to begin reframing my credentials and expertise. Also, I need to get ready to serve as the Club President for Toastmasters. I am excited, and want to make sure I can make a meaningful contribution.

As for the brand, always be sure to rethink you quality proposition to the environment. In this, I am referring to the satisfaction of the customers about what you are delivering. Often they will not discuss displeasure in enough time to make any adjustments. You must find the productive space to make this happen.

Two good reads about quality and the power of the customer.

Exit, Loyalty, and Voice
Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance

No comments:

Post a Comment