Wednesday, August 06, 2014

The Brand that Facilitates Brand-Building

It doesn't take long to hang around creative minds to hear almost everyone in the room talk about how much they love their Moleskine. Sure, you could use virtually any notebook, sketchbook, or blank sheet of paper to write down your thoughts and organize your ideas. But, there is something special about a Moleskine, something official about the use of it. I recently finished another Moleskine - my third - which I started in 2011 to do some work on my dissertation, along with other projects.

It has been an awesome three-year journey with this journal. I prefer blank pages to give me room and space to arrange things. There are planning notes for my 2012 trip to Ireland, my interview preparation notes for my current position, and obviously pages upon pages of notes for the dissertation I completed this spring. The point of my blog is not about my notes, nor the content within this wonderful journey. This blog post is about the longstanding necessity for creative minds to make use of this one brand of journal, and the history of great creations inspired and documented on the pages of Moleskines around the world. The company has dedicated a page to the use of this tool to assist great minds in our society. It is a brand that has become famous facilitating the building of brands. It is also a testimony that you don't have to be the brand on the front stage to be a great brand, you just have to build a brand that means the world to your customers. The rest will take care of itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment