Monday, February 16, 2015

Provence: Stable in a Complicated Market

The other day, I posted a quick photo of my experience at one of my favorite coffee shops. Provence is a local bakery/restaurant that has been around long before the café craze (notice the accent e). I have nothing major to add about this brand except that it has managed to develop a sustainable product and service that has been mid-tier at best for the industry, but doable over a long period of time. My advice to those looking to break into a market; it may be a better plan to shoot for the middle. The benefits you can realize may be better than the immeasurable fads that cause good companies to be flashes in the pan. Provence, along with other mid-tier brands offer qualities useful to all brands:

  • Consistency
  • Value
  • Slight Modification
  • Narrow Scope
  • Cleanliness
  • Friendly Service
  • Reasonable, but Sustainable Prices
  • Solid Supply Chain

No comments:

Post a Comment